We are excited to announce the upcoming Texas Suicide Prevention Symposium 2022! This important event is the largest gathering of suicide prevention stakeholders in the state and is the third largest gathering in the country! The Texas Suicide Prevention Council and the Symposium Co-Chairs have been working hard to build a strategic and informative agenda.
This year, over 30 outstanding experts at the national and state level will be joining us to exchange important suicide prevention, intervention and postvention information, resources and expertise. In addition, what has historically been a one day event has been transformed into three full days of learning. The virtual Symposium format enables us to ensure Texans from across the state can participate in this outstanding learning opportunity.
- March 1: Schools and Youth – thanks to South Southwest Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
- March 2: General Assembly – thanks to Texas Health and Human Services
- March 3: Service Members, Veterans and their Families – thanks to Endeavors
Other important opportunities:
- Career Fair! If your organization would like to hold a recruiting booth, please register here: https://forms.gle/Y8KHBantmZLdPZTr5
- Exhibits! If your organization would like to exhibit, please register here: https://forms.gle/NwKYQ1bTTcY17AJVA
- Meet Ups! Come talk about special interests with scheduled meet ups for:
- Gaming and Suicide Prevention
- Speed Networking sponsored by Cedar Crest Hospital
- Regional Social Hour Groups – come and network with others in your region!
Please join us as we work together to make Texas suicide safer. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter at @StopTXSuicides for the latest updates!