On the Phone:
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room for assistance.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio 1-888-628-9454
- Click here for Crisis Text Line Text “HOME” to 741741
- Click here for The Trevor Project 1-866-488-7386, text “TREVOR” to 1-202-3041200, or chat
- Click here for Mental Health Crisis Line Locator
- Click here for Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 Press 1, text to 838255 or chat
- Click here for Military and Veteran Peer Support: 844-357-PEER (7337), text 480-360-6188, chat
On the Web
- The Texas Council of Community Centers offers a listing of local resources by county.
- Click here for Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Click here for for Befrienders
- Click here for HelpPRO